Extremely exquisite hand carved Sterling Russian Silver Art With Crystal Inlay-ed With Gemstones.
Look at the classic curves and designs handcrafted in Sterling silver 925 – The Filigreeing Work as well as each detail at that amazing bowl.
For this super Prestigious,exclusive & expansive piece the artist added gemstones as well.
Arrived with Free Wooden Box.
Width: 25 Cm, Length: 18 Cm, Height: 10 Cm
Width: 8.84 In, Length: 7″ In, Height: 3.93 In ,
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING FOR FREE
365 days a year, 7 days a week, 24 Hours a day – call us toll free(US & Canada) – 1 – 888 – 7X24 – ART, Outside US: +972-52-2742032
No Hassle Returns:
- Your satisfaction is our primary goal. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with any of the products you have purchased at IvoryAndart.com, you may return a product for a full refund less shipping.
- To qualify you must obtain an RMA# and return your item(s) within 30 days of receipt of your order. Returns will not qualify for credit without an RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization Number.)
- Returns that do not meet the above criteria will not qualify for a refund. Please make sure that you qualify before returning your items. If you have any questions or concerns or are unclear as to whether or not you qualify for a refund, contact IvoryAndart Customer Service at 1-888-ART -7X24,24 hours a day , seven days a week. Please follow the instructions below carefully before returning items.
- Obtain your RMA# within 14days of receipt of your order via e-mail by submitting the short form or via phone by calling us at 1-888-ART -7X24,24 hours a day , seven days a week.
- All parts, pieces and printed materials must be in their original packaging.
- Please include a copy of your invoice and RMA# with your return.
- Use a track-able and or insured shipping method as we can not be responsible for lost return shipments.
- Mail your return to:
IvoryAndart is an online retailer. Please note that we are unable to process walk-in returns.
- Returns will be processed within five business days of receipt and a credit will be issued in the original form of payment.